Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fail

I know I said I'd post more info on all of the "stuff" that we had going on, but to be honest - I lost it. All of it. It's gone.

We (and by "we" I mean my amazing husband) transferred all necessary documents onto our newer computer to completely wipe our old one and re-image it to stat from scratch.. basically, it'd be like we never had the computer before... except that we did.

Anyways, this worked SWIMMINGLY and our awesome newer computer took all of the junk like a pro and didn't miss a beat. The old computer is now up and running with a completely different operating system and so far so good.


However, My blog drafts got lost in the shuffle, somehow. No clue how. Nothing else seemed to go missing... I'm thinking it may have been put in the "delete" folder by mistake and them WHAM! It is no more.

I do hope to get around to re-writing it, because some of it is not only interesting (if you ask me, anyways), but also could be pretty informative to some of you.

... and is it too presumptuous to think that maybe some of you missed me?!


We'll just pretend that it's not and you did. :-)



There's actually a lot of pretty cool stuff happening right now in our little family, but I'm just not comfortable putting it out there, just yet. I promise I will as soon as I can, though... and perhaps then I'll have more to blog about, since it's kind've absorbing most of my mental space, at the moment, and not leaving room for much else.



...until next time, lovies. :-D

0 comments: