Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rutville

I think it happens yearly, to be honest. I'm not quite sure why, but it seems that as soon as the sun start shining through the chill in the air, and days get a little longer, and I don't have to wear my big ol' coat to work everyday...

I get antsy.


There's no rhyme or reason for it. And I don't really know what it is that finally snaps me out of it, but what I DO know is that it happens. And it's happenING. Right now.


I just get restless. I dread work even more than normal (which is saying something). I start dreaming up all of these grand ideas. I start thinking about a lot of "what ifs" and about how different things could be.

I start to dream bigger.


It's almost like my eyes are opened to this rut that I've been stuck in all. winter. long. It's both freeing and frustrating, all at once.


Am I the only one?


With everything that's we've got going on right now (I promise I will fill you in eventually... be patient, friends), I think it's making this year's case of ants-in-my-pants even worse than usual.


Who knows.



But seriously - does anyone else struggle with this? Is anyone else dreaming even bigger these days? Are there any suggestions? Any recommendations for a good cure?

I'm going CRAZY, here!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"It's SPRING FEVER girl!" It happens to THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND WELL! Sooooooooooo enjoy the "antsiness" and SEE WHAT BLOOMS IN YOUR LIFE! What a joy to know that LIFE IS WORTH LIVING through EACH SEASON! - Momma Z

d.a.r. said...

Oh it's just a spring thing :)