Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mr. Moulton

I talked to the Health Department guy again. He didn't even bother going to the house again today. He told me that he talked to the "complainant" and she said "there's only one pile out there" and he informed her that this is not a violation, so there was no point in his even going there.

So I said "Do you think she'll just continue to complain, even if I am cleaning the yard every two to three days?" And he said "Yes - that's the impression I have." So he's not worried about it.


Again we say in a loud and clear voice - there is NO violation! And he said, in reference to her continuing to call, "Don't worry. I will endure."

He's a nice guy, this Mr. Moulton. I cannot, however, say the same about her.





Thank you, Jesus - and Lord... give me strength!

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

Good luck today!!!!! And boy am I glad they are all on your side!