Friday, September 26, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday.

That's right, baby!!


It's that time again - and it still rings true: My Husband ROCKS!!


This week, My Husband Rocks because he's so so excited to get to talk to me for even just a few minutes at a time (not to mention that he gets to finally SEE me in just 2 weeks)! He makes me feel SOOO excited (not that I need any help with that, really).

He's just the best. He gets bummed when I answer the phone and give him a "Hey - can I call you right back..." and then when I do call, it's like he's a kid at an ice cream truck having buy-on-get-one-free day, or something.


I love my baby, and I miss him SO SO much! I think this time away from each other is really helping us appreciate the otehr MUCH more, again. I think a lot of times, we lose sight of that, as married couples, and it's important to remind yourself why you love them and why you were SO excited to marry themin the first place!



So to all of you who get to sleep next to your husband every night, and get to hug him and tell him you love him... please do. For those of us who can't would give anything for the opportunity, right now. Just enjoy it for us... for me...




I love you, Mcstudly!!

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

awwww . . . how precious! :)

don't forget to stop by and enter the giveaway!!!

April E. :) said...

Too sweet :) yeah for a conjucal....errr plain ol' visit!

Malia Kell Photography said...

Number one: I'm SO excited for you that you get to see your hubby!

Number two: Yes you CAN get a personal shopper! and NO you don't have to pay them! This is what I'd do, I'd call Nordstrom, ask for someone in the women's dept. and then just explain to them you're gonna need some help with fittings and finding the "right" clothes...they'll be more than willing to set up an appointment with you...(least they are at myyyy Nordys...) Try it out and let me know how it goes!

ps. I get to see Shawny tomorrow!!!!!!