Friday, September 5, 2008

This, That, and the Other

T - 3 Days and Counting. So that means I only have 3 days left with my love, and I'm stuck here... at work... doing nothing.


*sigh


Oh well. I guess I'll get to see him tonight and all weekend until he's gone, right? He'll be sick of me by the time he pulls away. AS HE SHOULD BE!!




On to other topics - I got a new job! I'll be starting in a few weeks, and I'm super excited. PLEASE pray for me as I make this transition - that it will be as exciting of a job as it seems, and that I'll be able to handle the change even while McStudly is gone for the next few months.

As for prayer - please keep us in them, if you will. I have a feeling I'm also going to need an extra dose of patience as I try to manage things around the house by myself, to include our super-spunky dog, Austin.


I know I can do all things through him who gives me strength, but NO where in that verse does it say those "things" will be easy!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

You will be fine...lucky for you, you have all of us...so depend, lean and rely on us if need be...God will take care of the rest!

Malia Kell Photography said...

I'm sad for you that you're going to be alone! But the time will fly, I mean...it sounds so trite, but I really think it will :( Hey, I've been wondering, do you have a facebook or myspace? Cuz I sure do! :) :) :) talk to you soon friend! Oh, and if I ever come out there, you can bet ur lil booty we're doin a photoshoot! We could even do a remake of your wedding shoot...I think that'd be way fun...hehe...anywho talk to you soon!