Friday, February 13, 2009

No Go

So I had planned on blogging pretty much every day this week. And yet for one reason or another, it hasn't happened, yet.


Now, today, I have the blog of all blogs. Not for you guys, so much, but more for me to get something off my chest. I'm just really struggling with whether or not it's something I should blog about. I obviously wouldn't use names, and would be pretty vague and non-descript about most of the situation, but I'm still not sure.

I really need to get this out, but I'm deciding, still, on how to do just that. It would make for great reading, but would also cause several of you to judge me before you even finish reading it. Even if you don't hold it against me, part of you would still think "Hmm... I wonder" as you're reading it.



And the last thing that I need, right now, is for more people to judge me because of someone else's being a complete and utter basket-case!!







UGH!! It's days like this when I wish I was a cusser...

4 comments:

April E. :) said...

JUST put it out there! :)

Malia Kell Photography said...

Well, you have my email address, so if you need to get it out and don't want to blog about it...you know I'm here for you :) And trust me, I won't judge!

James Wilson said...

LOL, now I'm interested!!

The Mrs. said...

oooh I'm curious to know what it is now! Give me some reprieve from kiddie vomit and whinning puhhhlleeeasse....

see now I'm whinning. great.