Friday, May 15, 2009

Obsession

I know this post title may sound like the name of a perfume (is it? cause it totally should be...) but it's not about perfume at all.


I. Am. Obsessed.


McStudly and I have several TV shows that we follow. I wouldn't say religiously, but we are into them. If we miss an episode... it's not the end of the world. But there is one show that we are absolutely religious about watching EVERY episode.

And last night was the Season finale.


I don't know if any of the rest of you watch BONES but OH. MY. GOSH. I was tempted to need a spoiler alert for this post, but I won't do that to you. Because if you are like me, you'll read the post anyways, and then go watch it... and I can't do that to you.

If you missed it or you have it DVR'd to watch later, it can't wait. Got to hulu[dot]com and watch Bones, Season 4, Episode 26 "The End in the Beginning"


You won't regret it.


And if you don't watch it - SHAME on you! But it's never too late. Go to hulu's website and you can watch the full episodes of any TV show. Seriously. Youtube Shmootube. Who needs it? At least not for things like this, anymore.


Anywho - you NEED to go watch it. And then you need to comment. Because OH. MY. GOSH! I just don't know if I can wait until next season. AAHHH!!!

2 comments:

babysharpe said...

ohh. now i wanna watch it bad!
i realized i havent seen it since booth went into surgery..
oh snnaapp!

The Mrs. said...

I love bones... love it love it love it. I was watching last night but a friend called and needed to talk... so I missed it. And no dvr. : ( I'm so confused because I only caught like the first ten minutes and now I feel so out of it. I'll have to watch it online if i can find enough quiet time! If not I may need you to explain it to me.